Some base layers try way too hard to get noticed by adding all the colors of the rainbow and oversized logos... that's just not our style at SNOWSHED®. The Lumberjack no-choke shirts (mini-vneck) get it done in a sharp and understated way! Casual fit, perfect for everyday winter wear. We especially like the forearm fit which is snug enough around your popeyes for all day comfort and no-bunch layering.
Built with premium Tough-Stretch™ 100% Merino Wool Single-Jersey Knit fabric to make sure it's tough enough for stacking wood by the fire and soft enough for your lady to use as a pillowcase. You're going to absolutely love this top and your lady will reward you for taking such good care of your body!!
The Men's Lumberjack Merino wool shirts run a bit on the small side, so don't hesitate to bump up a size if your between sizes.
- No-Stink Promise - better odor protection than any synthetic shirt
- UPF 30+ sun protection
- Amazing warmth-to-weight ratio
- 230g/m² midweight fabric - The perfect one-quiver weight for changing conditions
- No-choke fit (understated and sharp!) without the hipster deep-dip
- Tuck-away thumb loops - stops sleeves from riding up when layering up
- Super thin & warm!! Amazing warmth-to-weight ratios
- Merino has exceptional natural elasticity - fits great with nearly ALL body types
- 18.5 micron Merino wool = no itching
- Perfect to layer with the Merino wool Cascade Zip-top for the really cold days
- See our Merino Care Instructions to learn how to maximize your garments life and function
- M, L, XL sizes with FREE size exchanges.
- Sewn in the USA
Model in Blue Merino Pants
Very Strong Build
6' 3" // 33" waist
X-Large Lumberjack Shirt
X-Large Gunnison Pants
Model in Jeans (titanium & black shirts)
5'9" // 31" waist
Large Lumberjack Shirt
Large Gunnison Pants
- Machine Wash Cold, Delicate/Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach or Fabric Softener.
- Wash With Like Colors.
- Hang Dry or Tumble Dry Lowest Heat Setting
- Very Cool Iron As Needed.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Do Not Iron Logos or Prints.