We'll pack this thin, yet very warm piece in our backpacks for backcountry adventures, as well as wear it to the pub after a day at the office. We normally wear the zipper down an inch or two, but when it gets really cold we'll zip it all the way up for added warmth. As your body temperature rises, simply unzip it to release the heat vapors more quickly.
We love the two-tone, but you just can't beat a high-quality black zip-top for it's ultimate versatility. Perfect to pair with the Lumber jack Shirt for all-day warmth on the really cold days.
The Men's Cascade medium runs a little on the smaller side, so don't hesitate to bump up to the Large. Live Chat with us for help with sizing
- No-Stink Promise - better odor protection than any synthetic shirt
- UPF 30+ sun protection
- Super thin! Amazing warmth-to-weight ratio
- 230g/m² midweight fabric - The perfect one-quiver weight for changing conditions
- Flatlock seams for an ultra smooth next-to-skin feel - no chaffing
- 11" zip for quick body-heat release (premium YKK zipper)
- Great option to layer with the Lumberjack for expedition level warmth
- 18.5 micron Merino wool = no itching
- Tuck-away Thumb loops - stops sleeves from riding up when adding another layer
- See our Merino Care Instructions to learn how to maximize your garments life and function
- M, L, XL sizes with FREE SIZE EXCHANGES.
- Sewn in the USA
Model in Two-Tone Shirts
Medium Cascade Zip Shirt
Medium Gunnison Pants
Model in Black Shirt
Very Strong Build
X-Large Cascade Zip Shirt
X-Large Gunnison Pants
- Machine Wash Cold, Delicate/Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach or Fabric Softener.
- Wash With Like Colors.
- Hang Dry or Tumble Dry Lowest Heat Setting
- Very Cool Iron As Needed.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Do Not Iron Logos or Prints.