BEST SELLER -- Men's Collection
These base layer pants are awesome at keeping you warm and stopping the wind! Wear them for one day under your pants and you will never go back to boxers in the winter! Our staff wear these under they're jeans while riding motorcycles or working in the office, under their waders while catching rainbow trout, backcountry skiing, and then straight to the pub for a couple cold one's before even thinking about washing these no-stink 100% Merino Wool Long Johns from the heavens!
- Machine Washable Wool
- Tumble Dry (lowest heat setting)
- Hassle-Free Size Exchanges
- FREE SHIPPING
On the average 5' 9" guy these thermals will be about 7/8 length - we did this so they don't bunch up in your boots or shoes. Pro tip: pull your socks over the ends of your Gunnison long underwear. This locks-in the warmth, helps to keep your socks up, and hides the long johns from the field of view! Super thin and perfect to wear just as an everyday long boxer in the winter. We're damn proud of these pants and are confident you'll love them too!
The Men's pants run pretty true to size. Form fitting in the legs for not bunching under jeans, waders, or snowpants, yet room to breathe in the crotch area. Live Chat with us for help with sizing.
- No-Stink Guarantee - better odor protection than any synthetic thermal
- Form-fit legs / Room to move in the crotch - 7/8 Length for no bunching-up in boots (pro tip: pull socks over pant ends to keep your socks up)
- The Snowshed® Freedom Crotch™ w/Fly... Crotch gusset provides room for your jewels to breathe, and a fly, because we need that.
- Super thin - Amazing warmth-to-weight ratio!
- 230g/m² midweight fabric - The perfect one-quiver weight for changing conditions.
- Merino has exceptional natural elasticity - fits great with nearly all body types
- Flatlock seams for an ultra smooth feel both by the fireplace and hiking in the backcountry
- UPF 30+ sun protection
- Perfect to layer under snow pants, a pair of jeans, or even a suit!!
- See our Merino Care Instructions to learn how to maximize your garments life and function
- M, L, XL sizes with FREE SIZE EXCHANGES
- 18.5 micron Merino wool = no itching
- Sewn in the USA
Model in Titanium Shirt / No Shirt
Very Strong Build
6' 3" // 34" Waist
XL Gunnison Pants
XL Lumberjack Shirt
Model in Two-Tone Shirts
6' 2" // 31" Waist
Large Gunnison Pants
Medium Cascade Zip Shirt
Medium = 28" - 30" waist
Large = 30" - 33" waist
XL = 33" - 36" waist
Feel free to use the Live Chat to get questions answered quickly